It has taken me many attempts and many days to write a blog post about this stunning Kamloops wedding. There are so many wonderful things I wanted to tell you, that I had a hard time finding where to start.
I began making bullet points of what I wanted to talk about, trying to think of ways to tell a story of the day. But then I decided that instead of describing everything and stalling this post even longer, why not share exactly what I wrote down?
Here are the things we loved about Jacquie and Reily’s wedding:
- The flowers totally matching the dresses
- Jacquie’s lace pumps!
- Her bracelet
- How much the bridesmaids laughed – Hair & Make Up by Get Polished
- Reily’s reaction when seeing his bride at their “First Look”
- The location! – Tobiano Golf Course
- James’ picture moment idea of the groom tossing the bouquet – too cute
- How calm and cool they were throughout the whole day, including taking pictures in 35 degree heat with no shade, while roaming around the course in a golf cart
- The first kiss dip
- Reactions of all of the guests and bridal party to the speeches and embarrassing stories
- The sunset golden hour photo opportunity
- How lucky we were to have been able to photograph this wedding in Kamloops, BC
Congratulations Jacquie and Reily!
We will see you back up here in Fort Nelson soon.